Baca artikel ini dalam bahasa : Malay
At the end of last November, Xiaomi launched Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus smartphones in China. The new device comes with features that are usually available on flagship phones such as 18: 9 display with rounded corners, large pixel camera for clearer capture and Selfie-light for front camera.
Highlights of Redmi 5
-18:9 display with rounded corners
– 5.7″ HD+
– Qualcomm 450 with 14nm FinFET architecture for best-in-class, unprecedented thermal performance and unbeatable power efficiency
– 3300 mAh/ 4000 mAh large battery
– 12 MP camera with large 1.25μm pixel size
– Soft-toned Selfie-light
– Beautify 3.0, 36 smart Beautify profiles
– Redmi 5 is priced starting at ~RM500 (2+16GB)/ ~RM560 (3+32GB)
In Malaysia, it is seen to have received Sirim certification and use the name “MDG1”. Through our rough search, it refers to the Xiaomi Redmi 5. However, whether it will be brought into the Malaysian market later or what its official price is still unknown.