As announced previously, MIUI 8 will present for public release next month. And yesterday the Xiaomi has announced the development for MIUI 7 China Developers ROM has been be discontinued. And today is the last update for MIUI 7.
May.27th – 6.5.26 will be last update for MIUI 7 China Developer ROM
June.1st – MIUI 8 China Alpha/ Experimental ROM Release – Click Here for Details
June.3rd to Jun.16th – MIUI 7 China Developer ROM weekly update will be suspended
June.17th – MIUI 8 China Developer ROM will be officially released. Supported devices: Mi 2/ Mi 2S/ Mi 3/ Mi 4/ Mi 4C/ Mi 4S/ Mi 5/ Mi Max/ Redmi series/ Redmi Note series/ Mi Note series
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM
Public Release Date: Jun.17th
Supported Devices: Mi 2/ Mi 2S/ Mi 3/ Mi 4/ Mi 4C/ Mi 4S/ Mi 5/ Mi Max/ Redmi series/ Redmi Note series/ Mi Note series
Who Can Flash MIUI 8 China Developer ROM on Jun. 17th?
Everyone who has the devices above can flash the ROM
- More stable version.
- Beware of that all data need to be WIPED before updating to Developer ROM. Data Backup Needed.
- For Mi 5/ Mi Max users. if you upgrade to MIUI 8 via fastboot update, please Unlock your device first.
- MIUI 8 China Alpha ROM is a testing ROM, any types of bug and FC might be occurred. To ensure a stable Developer ROM, please response any issues to our MIUI Global Forum Bugs section. If you cannot bear constant Force Close, buggy situation, please wait for Developer ROM in June.17th.
- For Mi 5 and Mi Max unlocking requests, we will give approvals accordingly.
- The above mentioned info is only for MIUI China ROM. For info about MIUI Global ROM, please stay tuned.
- Once again, if you cannot bear constant FC, buggy situation, please wait for Developer ROM on June.17th.